Quality accounting and auditing services are built on a deep understanding of your organization and the challenges you face in achieving your goals. Our wide-ranging experience in many industries and organizations puts us in a unique position to help you determine the most effective services for you and your organization. We are dedicated to making a vital contribution to the success of your business and financial affairs.
Some of our services include:
- Financial Statement Audits, Reviews and Compilations for Public and Private Companies
- Audits of Employee Benefit Plans
- Preparation of Forecasts and Projections
- Agreed Upon Procedures Reports
- Management Letters on Improving Procedures and Controls
- Monthly Financial Statement Preparation
Securities and Exchange Commission Services
Boulay has a long, consistent history of providing high-quality services to publicly traded companies. Our professionals will guide you through the complex and often confusing process of SEC compliance quickly and efficiently. We are a Registered Firm with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) and have received the highest level of unqualified opinions on the quality of our practice since the inception of the Peer Review Program in 1979.
Business Risk Services
Our business risk services provide relevant and objective assurance solutions to strengthen your organization. We will work with you to evaluate and improve your business structure while focusing on your organizations risk landscape and budget.
- Information Technology (IT) Risk Assessment
- Internal Audit Co-Sourcing and Outsourcing
- SAS 70 Compliance Audits
- Forensic Accounting
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- PCI (Payment Card Industry) DSS (Data Security Standards) Compliance
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FEIEC) Compliance
- Federal Information System Security Management Act (FISMA) Compliance
We are a member of PrimeGlobal, a global association of independent accounting firms. As the third largest association of independent accounting firms in the world, PrimeGlobal was formed from a merger of three associations in 2011. Today the association has more than 350 firms with a combined total of more than 800 offices in over 90 countries around the globe. The member firms consist of more than 2,000 partners and 17,000 staff offering their thought leadership to help other member firms and their clients succeed worldwide. Through PrimeGlobal, member firms offer the strength and capabilities of a large, worldwide organization with technical depth and geographic reach impossible for a local firm alone.